Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ocean Grove Art Show


Ocean Grove, NJ is having their annual Art Show on Ocean Avenue. It will be held on July 25, 2009 - hours 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. I will be a vendor at the Art Show and hope to see you! My booth will be located on Ocean Avenue and Main Street. You can easily see my booth since there will be a sign - To Be Me Jewelry on the front of the tent.

I love Ocean Grove! Check it out... http://www.oceangrovenj.com/
People actually live in these tents for the summer. I believe there is a 20 yrs. waiting list to rent one of these tents. The porches are decorated with petunias, ivy, flags, wicker furniture - all with a victorian touch. Inside the tents are decorated with sweet simple furnishings, tv, telephones, bathrooms. Quite nice for a tent! I always wanted to spend a night in one. The tents are just a small piece of historic Ocean Grove. It's definitely worth the drive to the shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment