Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ocean Grove Art Show July 25, 2009

My booth at the end of the day...looking a bit tired out...like me...no, I'm not the chick on the left.
My booth overlooked the boardwalk and a wonderful view of the ocean. It was a delightful day!

I made earring cards and tags from photos that I took of the Jersey shore. Very cool! I must admit I was very impressed with myself!
Photos included the Wonder Bar in Asbury Park, Avon by the Sea, the Fishing Club pier in Belmar, and of course Ocean Grove. My friend, JB gave me a surfing photo taken in Deal.

Thought Waves Cuffs.






Saturday was an amazing beautiful day at the Jersey shore! I was amazed at the talent of the artists participating at the Ocean Grove Art Show. Bravo to all the artists and people making the Art Show a sucess!
My customers were unique and interesting people. I enjoyed chatting with them all and finding out where they live and what they do. I had a discussion about trade beads with one extremely unique woman. That discussion alone was worth me being at this art show. It was fasinating to listen to her bargaining methods when she goes into NYC to buy beads.


No comments:

Post a Comment