Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tracy Reese in Country Living Magazine May 2012

I finally sat down today to catch up on my magazines. I've been a fan of Country Living Magazine since they have been in existence. Ok, so it's the end of July and I'm reading May's issue. Yes, I'm that behind. I found a wonderful article on designer, Tracy Reese. Lovely photos of her finds from Walmart's, Antique stores, Ballard Designs. Placed perfectly in her home these finds were simply outstanding. What caught my eye was this comfy-cozy dress. I tried to find it on Tracy Reese website and on the internet but I must be too late. It's nowhere to be found at this point.


This dress would look fantastic with my Scarlet Silver Bangle...


Tracy Reese dresses Michelle Obama and Taylor Swift.  How cool is that?  Well, that's my chit-chat for today. Take care, Beadheads! Remember to take care of yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment