Monday, April 30, 2012

Perfect Mother's Day Gift or Perhaps Just For YOU!

I don't think there is any jewelry that I dislike. I wear my jewelry by the "mood" I'm in or where I'm headed out the door. How about YOU? There are times in the heat of summer that I find wearing light airy jewelry makes me feel cooler. This Peridot Gemstone Necklace is the trick for summer days.




Vivid green semiprecious gemstone peridot sparkles against sterling silver chain. Tiny gemstones add to the handcrafted hook closure. Peridot is a traditional birthstone for August and is known for it's healing properties and to bring good luck to the wearer. Handcrafted. Available in 16 and 18 in. lengths. The Peridot gemstone is 6-8 mm or 1/4 in. (dainty).
You may purchase this at To Be Me Jewelry  $34.00

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment