Sunday, May 22, 2011

Inspiration Comes from the Craziest Places...Don't Ya Think?

I am always amazed at where and when inspiration aspires. Recently, I was walking the boards in Avon By the Sea, NJ I notice an array of colors that would make a perfect bracelet. I went home to see what bright color lampwork beads I had in my boxes. There is so much beauty to admire here at the Jersey shore but this day I picked out this….hah! Crazy, right?






AND...
Just to show you real beauty just on the left where I was standing to take this photo is this...

                                          Avon by the Sea, NJ a week before Memorial Day. Empty with a few locals. Next week this beach will be quite busy!

I walked over to Belmar's beach and captured these sweeties!

Where does YOUR inspiration come from? What do YOU do with it?



No comments:

Post a Comment