Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thought Waves Jewelry - Crazy In Love Bracelet



My Thought Waves Collection is one of my favorite designs. If you have no idea what my Thought Waves Collection is - it's this...Sterling silver fused together with a torch. It's pure freedom of design. In this bracelet, Crazy Love there is a bit of reticulation of the silver. Reticulation is a unique texture you get when torching the silver. It's just so cool.


My collection of fused jewelry reflects the individuality of the person wearing the designs. Each fused earrings, bracelets, cuffs, necklaces are unique and cannot be completely duplicated. Handcrafted with sterling silver and antiqued to bring forward the design.


I call this bracelet - Crazy in Love Thought Waves. So my question to you is, What's your Thought Waves?

2 comments:

  1. you make beautiful jewelry!! love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Puanani503! Thanks for the compliment!
    I love that you call yourself a Mompreneur...that rocks!

    ReplyDelete